The Regis Sprint, Goodwood Saturday 19th April

For all things Sprinting & Hillclimbs

Moderators: Rich, Grizzly-Law

Steve C

The Regis Sprint, Goodwood Saturday 19th April

Post by Steve C » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:38 pm

Bognor Regis Motor Club are running the Regis Sprint at Goodwood Motor Circuit on Saturday April 19th.

Entries for this event are still available at £120.00. Please contact Terry Holmes on 01243 782085 or by e-mail at terrythechip@talktalk.net

The event is a round of 5 Championships and offers the chance to drive this iconic venue in competition.

Please support this event as it is being run by one of our "local" clubs. If you don't want to compete, then why not come down and marshal for the day. You should even be provided with a fish & chip lunch.

Steve C

Avalarf
Location: Now with Lyn in Pensioners Paradise. But would like to be in the Brecon Beacons.

Re: The Regis Sprint, Goodwood Saturday 19th April

Post by Avalarf » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:29 pm

I'm there in the Team Avalarf 106Gti :D Got to be worth a look :!:
Dave.
Avalarf Motor Sport Team, doing it for FUN!

Dopdog

Post by Dopdog » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:10 pm

I am booked for this one and the entry list is very small for this event? Seems very odd as this is usually a very full event and as said your chance to drive such a fantastic circuit I cannot wait looking forward to it already :D

Redmist

Post by Redmist » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:34 am

I'm booked in for this one too but really surprised at Terry needing to email around to boost numbers . You'd think we'd all be champing at the ' bit ' after 6mths lay-off :o Perhaps it's a db's concern :?:

Woodcote,just love that kerb !

Redmist

Post by Redmist » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:48 am

Having been clocked at 106 db's via the circuit sensors I can see why entries may have been low . However , a good dry day and 4 timed runs was a nice change from the Goodwood tracktime norm ' :) Did a quicker lap than last year so quite happy , apart from the db's problem to sort . Anyone had any experience of using the plate type tail exhaust db slayer :?: Just wondering whether it would make the engine run hotter blocking up the end like that -- less grunt too maybe.

Woodcote,just love that kerb !