FDMC members on the hills this year

For all things Sprinting & Hillclimbs

Moderators: Rich, Grizzly-Law

cartledge_uk

FDMC members on the hills this year

Post by cartledge_uk » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:52 am

Any Fdmc members doing the hills this year?

I didn't see any at wiscombe, and there are normally a few of us out.

Redmist

Re: FDMC members on the hills this year

Post by Redmist » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:12 am

Last time out at GURSTON I was told that if I didn't have a 6 point harness and further work to my rollbar next time , they wouldn't pass me in scrutineering again :(
Have to stop spending somewhere so haven't been since 2012 :roll:

Woodcote,just love that kerb !

strikerman

Post by strikerman » Wed May 07, 2014 5:13 pm

I will be out in the Striker this year having done Werrington last weekend. Gurston will be next and the Wiscombe double in September, the same format as the last two years as other commitments dictate. I was going to try out the one near Exeter (name escapes me) but feedback from the western boys is that it is a bit micky mouse. So Dave, can we have Castle re-instated or Epynt maybe?

The western association are following our lead next year by placing ALL bike engined stuff into class A8/B3 so there will be a return to close racing in A7/B2 again. (Roger Coote's Ginetta G4 and I were only hundreths apart on Saturday - great stuff).

Very sorry to see the red Puma carried away after its one sided arguement with the wall on Sunday, I'm sure parts will be salvaged and re-appear on another.

:)

cartledge_uk

Post by cartledge_uk » Wed May 07, 2014 6:38 pm

strikerman wrote:I will be out in the Striker this year having done Werrington last weekend. Gurston will be next and the Wiscombe double in September, the same format as the last two years as other commitments dictate. I was going to try out the one near Exeter (name escapes me) but feedback from the western boys is that it is a bit micky mouse. So Dave, can we have Castle re-instated or Epynt maybe?

The western association are following our lead next year by placing ALL bike engined stuff into class A8/B3 so there will be a return to close racing in A7/B2 again. (Roger Coote's Ginetta G4 and I were only hundreths apart on Saturday - great stuff).

Very sorry to see the red Puma carried away after its one sided arguement with the wall on Sunday, I'm sure parts will be salvaged and re-appear on another.

:)
Charmouth? it is a bit mickey mouse, I just cancelled my entry and apparently there are 25 reserves as we speak so its more than full!

The puma is dead :oops:

But it will live on in another for the future