Newbie from Tongham

Please read for instructions on how to join the forum as a member

Moderators: Rich, Grizzly-Law

Ryan_c

Newbie from Tongham

Post by Ryan_c » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:33 am

hi guys

I'm Ryan currently living in Tongham. I have been seriously interested in getting into some form of motorsport for some time now and a friend of mine suggested sprints and hillclimb . luckily ive stumbled across this club pretty much on my doorstep.im not even to sure what type of events or even class I'm going to enter just yet have been doing quite a bit of research and getting my head into the rules and regulations. had a good look round the forum some very useful information I'm sure ill be picking all the regulars brains for advice and information in the near future

thanks Ryan

Paul Prescott
Site Admin

Re: Newbie from Tongham

Post by Paul Prescott » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:38 pm

Welcome to the FDMC Forum, Ryan.
Have you spotted that we're running a Sprint at Rushmoor Arena next Sunday 24th April? Come along to have a look, and maybe chat to a few of the drivers with any questions you may have.
Cheers,
Paul
FDMC Membership Secretary
PFP
14 Auris TS 1.6vvt, 08 Corsa CDTi SXI, 87 Mini Mayfair, several "remains"

Ryan_c

Re: Newbie from Tongham

Post by Ryan_c » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:50 am

hi paul

yes was actually thinking of coming along to that event at rushmoor , be good to have a look round some cars and see what way evens run.
I'm just trying to get my head round the different classes and regulations entering a road going car with and mot seems the easiest way to get started but are absolutely no modifications allowed it the road going production class ? probably best to come along and see what other people compete in