Bullnose Rally-31st May 2014-Oxford MC

For all things Rally

Moderators: Rich, Grizzly-Law, Avalarf

Paul Prescott
Site Admin

Bullnose Rally-31st May 2014-Oxford MC

Post by Paul Prescott » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:11 pm

“Another plea for marshals, I hear you cry!!!” How can I sell the Oxford Motor Club Bullnose Endurance Road Rally to you?

The event has moved forward from September to Saturday 31st May 2014. This change of date has opened up some new and exciting venues. The venues we have lined up were not used previously for Bullnose, and some not used previously for motorsport.

The organising committee has arranged access to some of the prime military / ex-military land around the Bicester area. Our planned 35 tests are arranged in a morning, afternoon and evening loop around north and west Oxfordshire, and south Buckinghamshire.

Here’s the hard sell – WE NEED YOU – marshals, to help run this mammoth event safely and on time. The day section will start with sign on around 9.30am – later for some of the venues, and the day venues run until around 6.00pm. For the evening shift, we need marshals from around 5.30pm to man the tests and road regularity sections, until 12.30am.
If you are available for any of these timeslots, please contact me – Karen Kearns, Chief Marshal at omcmarshal@gmail.com

Thanks
Karen Kearns
Chief Marshal
Bullnose Endurance Road Rally
Oxford Motor Club
PFP
14 Auris TS 1.6vvt, 08 Corsa CDTi SXI, 87 Mini Mayfair, several "remains"