Bullnose Rally.

For all things Rally

Moderators: Rich, Grizzly-Law, Avalarf

Avalarf
Location: Now with Lyn in Pensioners Paradise. But would like to be in the Brecon Beacons.

Bullnose Rally.

Post by Avalarf » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:46 pm

“Another plea for marshals, I hear you cry!!!” How can I sell the Oxford Motor Club Bullnose Endurance Road Rally to you?

The event has moved forward from September to Saturday 31st May 2014. This change of date has opened up some new and

exciting venues. The venues we have lined up were not used previously for Bullnose, and some not used previously for motorsport.

The organising committee has arranged access to some of the prime military / ex-military land around the Bicester area. Our planned

35 tests are arranged in a morning, afternoon and evening loop around north and west Oxfordshire, and south Buckinghamshire.

Here’s the hard sell – WE NEED YOU – marshals, to help run this mammoth event safely and on time. The day section will start with sign

on around 9.30am – later for some of the venues, and the day venues run until around 6.00pm. For the evening shift, we need marshals

from around 5.30pm to man the tests and road regularity sections, until 12.30am.

If you are available for any of these timeslots, please contact me – Karen Kearns, Chief Marshal at omcmarshal@gmail.com

Thanks

Karen Kearns

Chief Marshal

Bullnose Endurance Road Rally

Oxford Motor Club
Dave.
Avalarf Motor Sport Team, doing it for FUN!