Abingdon Motorsport Car-Nival Stages Sunday 8th June

For all things Rally

Moderators: Rich, Grizzly-Law, Avalarf

Steve C

Abingdon Motorsport Car-Nival Stages Sunday 8th June

Post by Steve C » Tue May 20, 2014 10:47 am

As you will all be aware, the Abingdon Motorsport Car-Nival weekend is rapidly approaching.

Entry levels for both the Sprint and the Rally are looking good, with a good cross-section of cars on the list. All we need now, are marshals to help out over the course of the weekend to help keep your fellow Club members safe during the events. If you can help out on either, or both, days please let the Chief Marshal, Dave Whyman know what you can do to help. He can be reached at davewhyman@hotmail.com or 07831 671308.

As usual, there are spaces for camping available with the Stowford House barbecue producing food on both the Saturday and Sunday evenings as well as the bar and comedians to keep you entertained on the Saturday evening.

Please come along and help us raise an even larger sum of money for the guys at Stowford House and the Army Benevolant Fund.

Steve C

Ian_T

Re: Abingdon Motorsport Car-Nival Stages Sunday 8th June

Post by Ian_T » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:24 pm

Forgot to mention - if anyone wants to throw me their car number, I got a fair number of photos from inside the fenced compound.. you might be in my collection as I took over 700....

rutthenut

Re: Abingdon Motorsport Car-Nival Stages Sunday 8th June

Post by rutthenut » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:23 pm

Ian_T wrote:Forgot to mention - if anyone wants to throw me their car number, I got a fair number of photos from inside the fenced compound.. you might be in my collection as I took over 700....
Sorry, only, just spotted this reply. I was car 57 in the rally, Opel Manta, so would love to see any pics you might've taken of me on the day.
John Rutter, aka Rut The Nut (on Twitter as @RutTheNut)
Stratos replica owner, builder, racer. BMW 325 co-driver. Now Manta rally car owner and driver too.
See http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnrutter and Flickr