Road Rally Navigator Wanted

For all things Rally

Moderators: Rich, Grizzly-Law, Avalarf

Scoobydo

Road Rally Navigator Wanted

Post by Scoobydo » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:19 pm

It is the start of a new year with a packed calendar of road rallies on offer. BUT, there is a shortage of navigators, especially at FDMC.
So I'm on the lookout for someone who might be interested in learning what some people believe is the most important job in a rally crew. Let's face it, anyone can drive!!!! Age isn't important and you don't need any previous experience, as they say - full training will be provided. The level of events that I do most of are 12 Cars which happen on Friday nights. They start at 8.00pm but you need to be at the start venue around 7.15 and finish around 10.00pm usually at a Pub where we find out the results and have a chat about the evenings exploits. We have a few local clubs putting on excellent events, like Basingstoke, Guildford, Newbury and slightly further Southsea. Costs, which are usually shared between the crew, is around £15 each. We find this type of event has little impact on home life whilst others usually require a full weekend day.

So if you are interested why not give me a call on 07721 754168 or send me a PM through this forum.
GS - Citroen C4 Grand Picasso, MG ZR 1400 Rally Car and 1968 Gilbern Genie restoration project

Adrian Hunter

Re: Road Rally Navigator Wanted

Post by Adrian Hunter » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:43 am

Hi Scoobydo,

If you are still looking I may be your man. Drop me a PM and we will see what we can do.

Best
Adrian Hunter