The Not Quite Boxing Day Autotest, Sunday 21st December 2014

For all Autotest & Solo information

Moderators: Rich, Grizzly-Law, Paul Prescott

Steve C

The Not Quite Boxing Day Autotest, Sunday 21st December 2014

Post by Steve C » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:17 am

Due to a couple of "technology problems" we have not been able to put the Not Quite Boxing Day Autotest regulations and paypal information up on the web-site. Despite this, I am still taking entries for the event on Sunday. I have gone back to the old fashioned method of using paper (you remember, that white coloured thin stuff that books and newspapers are made of!) and ink for the entry forms. If you don't want to ruin your copy of the latest magazine, please down load a copy of the regulations from the web-site and then fill in and send the entry form section to me, along with either the cash or a cheque.

I will take cash on the day, but you will need to let me know that you are coming in advance. You can do this by phone, the number is in the regulations, or by sending an e-mail to me at s.castle@virgin.net

If you have any friends, work colleagues, or neighbours that have expressed an interest in motor sport why not bring them along for the day. If they don't want to join the Club, you can always ask them to help out by marshalling for the day.

See you there,

Steve Castle.

Pewe

Re: The Not Quite Boxing Day Autotest, Sunday 21st December 2014

Post by Pewe » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:59 am

Thanks to the organisers and marshalls who made it a great day.
Didn't get anywhere near the fastest times but seeing the chairman demonstrating his latent cycling skills made it all worth while.
A very merry Christmas and happy New Year all round - see you at the Phoenix or Brooklands New Years Day?
Cheers, Pewe.