2017 September Solo - Buller Barracks 17 September

For all Autotest & Solo information

Moderators: Rich, Grizzly-Law, Paul Prescott

BillMex

2017 September Solo - Buller Barracks 17 September

Post by BillMex » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:23 pm

The SRs for the final Solo of 2017 are now available here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwvGR4 ... sp=sharing

A link to the on-line entry form and PayPal will shortly appear on the FDMC website and I'll post a link back to the FDMC page here as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, if you want to make sure of your place let me know and I'll start a pre-list to guarantee you a place on what is normally a full entry list.

Look forward to seeing you all there.
Bill Mexson

BillMex

Re: 2017 September Solo - Buller Barracks 17 September

Post by BillMex » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:37 pm

The entry list for the FDMC 2017 September Solo is now open. We’ve had a full entry for this event every year since 2010 so early entry is highly recommended if you’re hoping to be at the final event in the 2017 FDMC Solo Championship.

We’ll be at Buller Barracks again and this year’s event will be on Sunday 17 September. Entries can be made on-line using the link on the FDMC website at http://farnboroughdmc.org.uk/septsolo2017.php. The regs can also be downloaded from here and there’s a PayPal button to ensure that your on-line entry can be confirmed.

I’m looking forward to seeing you all there.
Bill Mexson

BillMex

Post by BillMex » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:31 pm

The entry list for the 2017 FDMC September Solo is now live and can be seen using the link on the FDMC website at http://farnboroughdmc.org.uk/septsolo2017.php.

With over a month to go there are, of course, still places for anyone who has yet to enter. However, as we have a similar number of entries to that of previous years this far ahead of the event we may well be looking at another full list. Please therefore get your entry in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.

Many thanks if you've already entered but please remember that if you are still showing as PROVISIONAL on the list you need to pay so that your entry can be confirmed and not lost to someone else.
Bill Mexson

BillMex

Post by BillMex » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:32 pm

There are now just 2 weeks to go until the FDMC 2017 September Solo. There are 10 days left until the entry list closes but only FIVE until the entry fee increases by £5.

So, if you're planning to enter please do so as soon as possible.

The regs, entry form and the latest entry list are all available on the FDMC website at http://www.farnboroughdmc.org.uk/septsolo2017.php.

As we have a few junior entries we will need volunteer marshals this year. Can you help? Please let me know if you can by emailing billmexson@fdmc.org.uk.
Bill Mexson

TeamToad

Post by TeamToad » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:21 pm

Great solo, guys!
Well done Bill and Steve for such a well organised event. In the absence of power steering, I really appreciated the more flowing courses.
Martyn

BillMex

Post by BillMex » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:43 pm

Thanks Martyn. The results and links to photos will appear on here sometime over the week-end.
Bill Mexson